Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Saying Goodbyes

I hate saying goodbye. This week has been rough because I really don't know if the kids will show up to the next event or not. Monday was the last ESL; Tuesday the last Kids' Club; today the last time with the street kids and the last trip to the river. Tomorrow is my last actual day of ministry, and I'm not looking forward to leaving for the final time. I would love to stay here and keep building the relationships I have. Who knows...God may have already planned for me to come back. We'll see.

Sunday, we interns will be spending the day in San Pedro, and then we'll fly out Monday around noon. We'll be in Atlanta for debriefing July 31st and August 1st (is it really August already? I'm still in May). August 2nd I'll fly home!! After two days with family and friends, my brother and I will be driving to Georgia--another adventure in itself :) So two weeks from now, I'll be in Georgia for RA training. Crazy how fast this summer has gone and how much I've done.


Prayer Requests:

-Praise for a fantastic summer--great relationships, learning a ton, serving the Lord and having fun

-Pray for my adjustment back to the US...it's going to be tough.

-Pray for safe travels in the coming weeks.

-Praise for the memories and pray that their impact will be significant and long-lasting

No comments:

Post a Comment